Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Present.me - A New Tool to Harness the Power of Student Presentations

Student presentations are an important element in the classroom and are excellent opportunities for students to demonstrate learning and develop communication skills they will need for success in life.

http://present.me
But, how do you have every student present and not sacrifice class time for other activities? 

Present.me has the solution. Do it digitally and do it online.

Present.me is a new online tool for recording and sharing presentations. Unlike other presentation and video capturing tools, Present.me allows presenters to share their presentation slideshow and a video of them presenting at the same time. Through a split-screen presentation, viewers can see both the presenter's slides and the presenter. 

So the next time you're pressed for time, have your students record and share their presentations using Present.me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...